Sunday, June 21, 2009

Comeback Season

She's baaack!!

Contrary to common belief, I had definitely not forgotten about my little blog venting portal. My 2 month long hiatus from writing was more the result of a metaphorical "stage fright." In many ways, I think I had set the bar too high with my first couple posts. Profound life messages, underground musical woes, etc. is a bit much to live up to when I just feel like shooting the breeze of the day, from the comfort of my bed. So I think this little blog of mine is broadening her horizons. Getting some new material. Random, lighthearted material.

With that, I have 2 woes:
1. Best I Ever Had is turning into Crank That, and Drake is taking a few too many notes from Weezy [starting to like the sound of our own voice just a tad, are we?]
2. Based on the profound discoloration and protruding angle, I think I broke my left pinkie toe -_-

Other than that, life is jolly. Let's see where this lococrazay summer takes me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment